🔥 ChatGPT Prompts for Entities / SEO / Keyword Research / Schema

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings AI lovers,

Are you ready to spark creativity, ignite conversation, and unleash the power of ChatGPT?

Look no further! In this thread, we'll explore a collection of simple yet engaging prompts designed to inspire rich and meaningful interactions with our favorite AI chatbot. Whether you're a writer, a curious soul, or just looking for some fun, there's something here for everyone.

Let's dive in and let the conversation begin!"

Extract the entities from this text and list them in a chart with their salience score: [PASTED TEXT]
Provide a list of synonyms for each of those entities. [PASTED TEXT]
What are the most important semantic entities that should be included in an article about [TOPIC]?
I want you to remember this list of semantic entities as [SEMANTIC ENTITIES]
What are the most important lexically related entities that should be included in an article about [TOPIC]?
I want you to remember this list of lexical entities as [LEXICAL ENTITIES]
List the above entities in a table. In the first column, list the entities. In the second column, list related concepts to each entity.
Give me synonyms for these terms in a chart: [TERM1], [TERM2], [TERM3], etc.
What are the important entities that should be included in a document about [TOPIC]. Put them in a chart and list their importance.
Cluster the following keywords based on relevancy: [PASTED LIST OF KEYWORDS]
Cluster the following keywords: [KEYWORDS] into the following categories [LIST OF CATEGORIES]
Organize this list of keywords by search intent: [PASTED LIST OF KEYWORDS]
Provide the 10 nearest semantically associated questions to [QUESTION].
Answer the following in an NLP friendly format: [QUESTION]?
What are frequently asked questions about [TOPIC]?
Make the answers longer and use common synonyms for the entities.
Write a meta description for webpage about [TOPIC].
Shorten that to 170 characters.
Write a meta description for a webpage about [TOPIC] starting with a question as a hook.
Write ten title tag ideas for a webpage about [TOPIC].
Create json FAQ https://schema.org/ for the questions above.
Create json article https://schema.org/ for a webpage about "[TOPIC]". Name the above entities using Same As in the schema and linking them to appropriate sources. Do not include article Body.
Generate a regular expression that matches any of the following terms: [TERMS]
Generate the .htaccess rewrite rules to 301-redirect to on the same domain.
Generate a robots.txt rules to block the crawl of a subdirectory call [SUBDIRECTORY] but allow the crawling of everything else within the domain.

That's a wrap on our ChatGPT Prompts Thread! I hope these simple prompts ignited your imagination and sparked countless conversations with ChatGPT.

Remember, the beauty of ChatGPT lies in its ability to inspire, entertain, and connect us in new and exciting ways. Keep the conversation going, keep exploring, and keep sharing your creativity with the world. Until next time, happy chatting! 🤖💬

Cheers!

Back