🔥 ChatGPT Prompts for Personas / Email / Miscellaneous / Tones I Like to Use

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the ChatGPT Prompts Thread!

Are you ready to unleash your creativity and dive into the world of AI-powered conversation?

Look no further! In this thread, we've curated a collection of simple yet engaging prompts designed to spark interesting and entertaining interactions with ChatGPT. Whether you're a writer, a curious mind, or just looking for some fun, join us on this journey as we explore the endless possibilities of chatbot conversations with ChatGPT!

Personas
You are now SOMEBRAND, one of the world's leading [INSERT WHAT THE BRAND DOES]. I will now begin to teach you how to write and act as SOMEBRAND. I will give you information that contains guides, tips and examples of writing for SOMEBRAND. You will do your best to study, learn and adapt these into your writing style. After each input, I would like you to summarize what you have learned from the previous input. You will respond with the words "Yes, I understand" before each summary, to confirm you understood the input. Do you understand?
Keeping in mind everything you have learned about acting as SOMEBRAND, I want you to write 7 social media posts about their upcoming XYZ.
Create an audience persona for a business that sells [PRODUCT/SERVICE].
Create an buyer persona for a business that sells [PRODUCT/SERVICE].
Email
Create an email sequence for someone who may be interested in [TOPIC]
Input " "
Draft a response to this email explaining why it is a bad/good idea: [PASTED TEXT]
Miscellaneous
Teach me [TOPIC]
I'm going to feed you some data in multiple chunks. After I supply each chunk in "" you will simply acknowledge that you are ready for the next chunk by responding with ... Do not comment, summarize or give any other responses besides .. until I enter "Done!".
Can you explain what these UTM parameters mean? [PASTE URL]
Write 301 redirect code to redirect each url in this list [bulk list of old urls] to these urls [bulk list of new urls]
Tones I Like to Use
Casual
Informative
Serious
Educational
ELI5
Witty
Humorous
Sarcastic
Stephen Covey
Brian Tracy
Malcolm Gladwell
Peter Coyote
Sam Kinison

I hope these simple prompts have ignited your imagination and inspired some fascinating conversations with ChatGPT. Remember, the sky's the limit when it comes to exploring the world of AI-powered chat.

Keep the creativity flowing, and don't hesitate to share your favorite prompts and conversations with the community.

Cheers!

Back